The American Glass Guild is excited about our upcoming 10th annual conference to be held in and around the nation's capitol, Washington DC! With workshops from wonderful instructors, demonstrations of every sort, and a day spent at the National Cathedral, this year's conference is looking to be a great experience. We hope you can join us!
Each year the Auction has been one of the highlights of our gathering. It is our organization’s primary source of fundraising. Without your support and that of manufacturers and suppliers serving the stained glass community we could not fulfill our mission.
The AGG Auction is the sole source of support for the James C. Whitney Scholarship Fund, which has awarded over 90 scholarships to those working in our field, allowing them to experience a wide range of educational opportunities and hone their skills and knowledge.
Past auctions have each featured over 100 items for sale:
• Unique, handcrafted and signed works of art glass and other original artwork
• Historical publications and valuable, sometimes collectible, books on the art and craft
of stained glass, art and architecture
• Materials such as hand-blown glass, opalescent art glass, bevels, roundels
• Tools and supplies, specialty brushes, vitreous paints, and metals
• Services and gift certificates for specialty workshops and instructional opportunities
both here in the US and abroad.
Below: Images of past donations made by AGG Members